Advertising Flags, sometimes described as Tear Drop Banners, Bali Flags or Feather Flags, are widely used as an effective visual marketing tool to draw the attention of passing traffic and visitors to your services, products, events or exhibitions.
Printsmart Advertising Flags are premium quality “flying Banners” with high resolution graphics yet at great prices.
You will be able to grab the attention of clients and prospects with our range of high impact advertising flags. Well designed Advertising flags are a fantastic way to promote your products or services, often right by your front door, day after day. They are a very cheap, but effective advertising medium.
We can create a fully customised display solution to suit your needs and advertising flags Brisbane and an ideal choice for your display needs.
UV Resistant inks in combination with highly durable stormcloth, allow our advertising flags to stand up to the harsh, outdoor Australian climate.
Eye catching, vibrant advertising flags a printed upon durable fabric materials.
Our flags are digitally printed at hi-resolution to create an amazing finish.
For over 10 years, Printsmart has being supplying companies in Australia with advertising flags and in turn, we are able to provide a high quality product with an economical price tag. More importantly, we work closely with our clients to determine the most cost effective solution.
Installation and setup of the Printsmart advertising flags are quick and convenient. Allowing them to be placed almost anywhere in a matter of minutes.
Printsmart offer a large range of solutions to further enhance the visual appeal of the advertising flags and banners including and not limited to; special eyelets, ropes, extendable poles and double sided printing.
Advertising Flags in Brisbane are commonly used on footpaths, road edges, public places and in front of buildings. The Brisbane City Council has specific ” visual outdoor signage” requirements that every business needs to be aware of if they are looking to erect Advertising Flags in Brisbane.
They should also be aware of the guidelines for Tear Drop Banners in Brisbane, Feather Banners in Brisbane and Bali Flags in Brisbane as they are covered by the same Brisbane City Council ” visual outdoor signage” act.
Below is an extract from the BCC website :
Approval to erect advertising signage/Portable advertising devices
Under what circumstances is it required ?
PLEASE NOTE: Substantially incomplete applications may be rejected by Brisbane City Council. Please refer to ‘What are the pre-requisites to obtaining this authority’ for further information.
- Outdoor signage that is visible from a road, footpath or any other public place is regulated by Council in order to prevent visual clutter and ensure public safety.
- Depending on the type of sign and its location in the City, a sign may be classified as Permitted (does not require a licence), Licensable (you must apply for a licence) or Prohibited (the sign is not allowed) under the Advertisements Subordinate Local Law.
- To be Permitted or Licensable, a sign must also meet the conditions set out in the Subordinate Local Law.
- If the property or building on which the sign is to be placed is a heritage site, you must submit an application even if the sign type is classified as Permitted.
- If your sign type is not described in the Subordinate Local Law, you must submit an application (describe the sign as a ‘new sign type’)..
View local laws online at: